Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Artistic Polar Bear Project: 100 Ways In 100 Days. #43 - Finger Paint

Time to put on the grubby clothes, lay down some newspaper, grab the acrylics and lots of paper towels.  Woo-hoo!  Time to fingerpaint!  A childhood pastime revived for a young at heart adult.   This one was sized a little larger to give me some room to spread paint digitally (finger=digit, get it?  Har-har.  Geez, I crack myself up sometimes.)

Fingerpaint Bear
8" x 10"
Acrylic on illustration board

What total fun, and a great loosening-up exercise.  Art for the sake of pure silliness, an endeavor after my own heart.

2 comments:

Olivia J. Herrell, writing as O.J. Barré said...

Oh how fun!! I love the effect and the finished product!

~Olivia

Lisa Walsh said...

Hey you rebel, good to hear from you! I see you're making progress in your writing pursuits...you go girl!