Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Multitasking

See?  There was a Snow leopard under there.




I want a deep, refractive look to this piece, especially the eyes, so I'm doing several thin isolation coats between layers.  It's a beautiful effect, but it means waiting for the isolation coat to dry.  So while that's going on, I'm prepping the second painting I want to complete for the party, and tending to my recovering dog.  Kie's home and resting, albeit not so comfortably.  Back surgery's a bitch, I can personally attest to that.  Right now I have to hold onto the belief that 'Time heals all wounds', and that she'll feel better quickly.   I feel like a pinball, bouncing back and forth from one painting, to another painting, to being Kie's nurse and physical therapist.  She is giving her best, doing everything she is physically capable of doing at this point, despite the pain.  I admire her grit and heart.  We both have lots more to do.

My Muse is task scheduling.  To tenacity, and beyond.

No comments: