Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tonight, the part of the Blogger will be played by....

Hello all.  Furry Critic here,  filling in for Mom who is over in the corner babbling something incoherent.  I think she's having some sort of existential artistic crisis.


She's walking around mumbling things like 'textured lights' and 'limited palette' and 'cohesive body of work'.     I don't quite understand what that means, but it's keeping her busy in that stoo-dee-oo.  Not to worry, I take her out for walks and make her play ball in the yard.  But if she keeps babbling, I may need to take her to the vet.


So in the meantime, we wish you all a safe and happy Halloween.   Now if you'll excuse me,  I see a pirate, a princess, and a cute little Chilean miner coming up the front walk, and I simply must go complement them on their costumes.

4 comments:

Pat said...

Hello you gorgeous Furry Critic!
I would let mom babble, it soothes their nerves. If she looks a bit upset later, get her a hot milky drink and pack her off to bed.
MissyChief

Cynthia Schelzig said...

too too cute you are you are....you look soo professional sitting at your computer....woof, woof.,,,woof!!!
Happy Halloween to you too and don´t go biting any of the kids when they ring the doorbell!!

debwardart said...

Cute blog post, and your dog is adorable (and so well behaved to fill in for you - also a very good typist!) As for you, hope you quit babbling soon (and good luck on that cohesive body of work thing!)

Lisa Walsh said...

Nice to meet you, MissyChief! I never thought about a hot, milky drink. It would be a bit tough to open the milk without thumbs, though...

Hi Cynnie! I only think about biting the teenagers who don't wear costumes and expect free candy.

Hello Deb! Yes, I type pretty well for having big paws, and Mom appreciated the break. I am such a good dog. Yeah, that 'cohesive body of work' thing really has her in a tizzy.